The programmes are in:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
The above courses are offered at:
- College of Engineering Guindy
- A.C. College of Technology
- School of Architecture & Planning
- Madras Institute of Technology
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Anna University Chennai.
- Application form can also be obtained from the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai-600025.
- The completed application forms along with a registration fee of US $ 200 in the form of a bank draft drawn in favour of the Director, Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai payable at New York should reach the Director,Centre for International Affairs, Anna University, Chennai - 600025, India.
- Last date for all Undergraduate programmes: June 15, 2013.
- The last date for all the Post Graduate Degree Programmes and Foreign National category of both Under Graduate /post Graduate Degree Programmes: July 31, 2013.
Sardar Patel Road,
Ph No: 044 - 22351723.