The Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
The courses are offered at:
- Sri Guru Ram Rai institute of Medical & health sciences - MBBS
- Seema Dental college & hospital - BDS
- Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan - BAMS
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital - BHMS
- Uttranchal Dental& Medical Research Institute - BDS
- Himalyiya Ayurvedic medical college & hospital - BAMS
- Uttranchal Ayurvedic College - BAMS
- Candidates should passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates age should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December, 2013.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained in any pf the above mentioned institutions by paying Rs 1,600/- in cash.
- Application form can be obtained by post by make a DD of Rs 1,650/- drawn in favor of "ACEE", payable at Rishekesh and should reach the below address.
Last date for the sale of application form is May 15, 2013.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 17, 2013.
CPMEE 2013 Entrance Test will be held on May 27, 2013.
The Secretary, ACEE,
Seema Dental College,
P.O Pashulok Virbhafra Road,
Rishikesh - 249203,
Tel: 0135 - 2454440.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .