Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biotechnology or Biology as subjects from a Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination with 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC),Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1983 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
How to apply:
- The applications for RPET 2013 will be accepted online only.
- Cost of application form is Rs 800/-.
- Candidates will contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs 810/-.
- The kiosk will generate a 10-digit token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this token number. Candidates are advised to keep receipt safely for further use.
- In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter 10 digit token number in the appropriate column of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions to fill the online application form carefully.
- Candidates have to take the print out of filled application form.
- Attach all the required documents as mentioned in application form.
- It is compulsory to send the application form along with the photocopy of documents to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 08, 2013.
RPET 2013 will be held on May 23, 2013.
The Coordinator, RPET 2013,
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur - 342032.
Tel: 0291 - 2632446.