- The Applicant should be an Indian National.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2013, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S., i.e. they should have been born on or before 01-01-1997.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream from a recognized board examination.
Candidates will be selected based on ALL India Level Entrance Examination conducted by the institute.
Total number of Seats: 145
Fee Structure for MBBS course:
- Admission Fee: Rs 4,000/-. (One Time)
- Academic Fee: Rs 1,400/- (P.A).
- JIPMER students association: Rs 1,500/- (P.A).
- Learning Resource Fee: Rs 2,000/- (P.A).
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs 1,000/-.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs 800/-.
How to apply:
Candidates have to register online in official website of JIPMER.
Last date for online registration is May 04, 2013.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 15, 2013.
Entrance Exam will be held on June 02, 2013 at 10.00 AM to.12.30 PM.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) under Government of India since the year 1956, is one of the leading Medical Institutions of India. Spread over a sprawling 195 acre campus inan urban locale of Puducherry (formerly Puducherry), JIPMER is170 kms. by road from Chennai. JIPMER has been declared as an Institution of National Importance by a Parliamentary Act, i.e. JIPMER, Puducherry, Act, 2008. A copy of the Act was Gazette notified on 14-7-2008 to enforce this Act. Prior to this the Institute was functioning under the administrative control of Directorate General of Health Service, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research,
Dhanvantri Nagar, Gorimedu, Puducherry - 605006.
Tel: 0413 - 2272380.