The PG Courses are offered in:
- PG Diploma in yoga
- 5 years integrated courses in MBA
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
How To Apply:
- Application forms will be obtained from the Directorate of Admissions, Acharya Nagarjuna University by paying Rs. 360/- in cash.
- Application forms can be had from following centres on payment of Rs. 360/-by D.D. drawn in favour of "THE DIRECTOR, DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS", Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510 payable at S.B.I., A.N.U. Campus branch (Code No.4793) or Andhra Bank, ANU Campus (Code No. 1508)Those
- candidates who wish to have the application through post can obtain only from the Director by sending a D.D. for Rs. 410/-(Includes Rs. 50/-for postage). Cheques, Challans, Money orders, Postal orders etc., will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to submit a separate application for each test.
Last Date for receipt of filled application form is April 08, 2013.
Last Date for receipt of filled application form with late fee of Rs 600/-: April 20, 2013.
ANUPGCET 2013 will held on May 04, 2013.
Directorate of Admissions,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjuna Nagar - 522510.
Tel: 0863 - 2346171.