The Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- M.Tech + Ph.D Dual Degree Programme
- Ph.D programmes
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
Candidates should have an B.Tech / B.E degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE / CSIR / UGC / NBHM / DBT score or DST Inspire Award or Fellowship and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Online application form & Information brochure is available on the Institute website.
- Applicants are advised to check GATE cut-off marks before applying Online.
- The application fee of Rs 300/-for GN/OBC-NC and Rs 150/- for SC/ST.
- The fee is to be paid by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SB Internet Banking/ Online Payment System/ Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India/ Canara Bank) in favour of "Registrar, IIT Bombay", payable at Mumbai branch.
Last date for submission of application form for M.Tech is April 02, 2013.
Last date for submission of application form for Ph.D is April 03, 2013.
Last date for submission of application form for M.Phil is May 10, 2013.
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
IIT Bombay, Powai,
Mumbai - 400076.