- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A minimum managerial experience of less than 3 years as on June 30, 2013.
- No age limit.
The candidates will be selected based on essay writing, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST) in favor of 'Indian Institute of Foreign Trade' payable at New Delhi or in cash payment should be submitted to the admission office.
- Application from can also be obtained at IIFT office.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 25, 2013.
Essay Writing, GD and personal Interview: Mid of May 2013.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country's foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
Shri Gaurav Gulati,
Sr Administrative Officer (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26857908.