The Participating Central Universities are:
- Central University, Bihar
- Central University, Jammu
- Central University, Jharkhand
- Central University, Kashmir
- Central University, Kerela
- Central University, Rajasthan
- Central University, Tamil Nadu
- Central University, Gujarat
- Central University, Orissa
- Central University, Punjab
The Programmes are offered in:
- Integrated B.A/B.Sc Programmes (4 Years)
- Integrated M.A Programmes (5 Years)
- Integrated MBA Programmes (5 Years)
- Integrated M.Tech Programmes (5 Years)
- Integrated M.Sc Programmes (5 Years)
- Integrated M.Sc B.Ed Programmes (6 Years)
- Integrated Law Programms (5 Years)
- Bachelor's Programmes (3 Years)
- M.A programmes (2 Years)
- M.Sc Tech Programme
- M.Sc Programme
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
For More eligibility details, Please click here.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the websites of Central University and Participating Universities.
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application fee payements cab be made through online or offline.
- For General Candidates: Rs 500/- for one program, Rs 600/- for two programs and Rs 700/- for three programs.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 250/- for one program, Rs 300/- for two programs and Rs 350/- for three programs.
Payment of Application Fee through Demand Draft/ Cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc. will not be accepted.
|CUCET 2013 Test dates|
June 16, 2013
Last date for the sale of offline application form closes on April 20, 2013.
Last date for the issue of online application form closes on April 25, 2013.
Last date for receipt of offline application form is April 30, 2013.
Last date for receipt of online application form is May 05, 2013.