How to fill online application form:
- Candidates have to apply online for UGET.
- The online application form is available in the official website of ComedK.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Candidates have to fill application form with proper details.
- Once the application is filled, there no chance for filling the form again. So candidates have to be careful while filling the application form.
- The application form to be filed along with the demand draft of amount as mentioned below.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore for the Rs 1,200/- for 3 Subjects (PCB or PCM) and Rs 1,500/- for 4 subjects.
- Ensure that the online application form filled up is complete with all relevant details and take the print out.
- Candidates who send Rs.1500/- DD for the Entrance Test but have marked or opted for only 3 subjects (PCM/PCB) would be allowed only for the same 3 subjects as indicated by them.
- Kindly stick your recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided (all the photos must be identical). Application Form with smudged / tampered / hazy photograph or photograph older than 6 months will be rejected.
- Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form or Date of Birth certificate. Do not Sign and no attestation is required on the photograph.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application forms received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any error the candidate makes while filling up the Application Form.
- COMEDK will not entertain any changes in the application form and no refund will be made.
- Candidates who are listed in the Red List featured on our website need to contact COMEDK Office (080-41132810) for clarifications.
- Any application received after the last date mentioned in the Calendar of Events will be rejected.
- Completed application forms will not be received in person either in COMEDK office or any member institution.
- Send the Application in A4 size envelope only. Do not fold the application form.
Documents need to be send along with application form:
- Demand Draft
- Printed application form
- Printed Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (COMEDK copy).
- Photocopy of 10th Standard Marks Card or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate's Date of Birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC of Karnataka, have to provide caste certificates and income certificates.
The Completed application has to reach the below address office by Speed Post or courier or in person on or before April 15, 2013.
Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
#132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Bangalore - 560055,