COMEDK is to determine the merit of students seeking admissions to the undergraduate courses in the Member Institutions of the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF) in its endeavor to offer an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. There are 12 Medical, 25 Dental and more than 150 engineering colleges who make available almost 20,000 seats for admission.
The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only. The COMEDK entrance test Is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions for the Under-Graduate courses in these Institutions. The COMEDK UGET-2013 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2013-2014.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of ComedK.
- Applicant login gets activated only after the first stage of application processing is completed which is on receipt of application at COMEDK Office.
- Candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application at various stages. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating "Applicant Login" in the COMEDK website under UGET-2013 link.
- Candidates can login to the system by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as, one's application details, latest status of their application, provision to print Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT), and other alerts / information as specific to the candidate.
|Course||Paper & Timings|
|Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|B.E||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
From 10 AM to 01 PM
From 10 AM to 12 PM
From 2.30 PM to 04 PM
From 10 AM to 01 PM
Issue of application starts from: March 12, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: April 15, 2013.
Test admissions tickets available from April 24, 2013.
COMEDK UGET 2013 test will be held on: May 12, 2013.
Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560055.