The programmes are offered in:
School of Basic Sciences:
- M.Sc and M.Sc + Ph.d Dual degree in Chemistry and Physics
- Ph,D in Chemistry, mathematics and Physics
School of Engineering:
- M.Tech and M.Tech + Ph.D Dual degree in Communication & Signal Processing and Production & Industrial Engineering.
- Ph.D in Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
School of Humanities and Social Sciences:
- Ph.D in Philosophy, English, Psychology and Sociology
Ph.d in Bioscience & Bioengineering
- The Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university to apply for Ph.D programme.
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university to apply for M.Sc and M.Sc + Ph.D programme.
The candidates will be selected based on GATE/NET/ UGC-CSIR-IRF Score and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online only.
- After Submitting the application online, the same is to be downloaded and the signed hard-copy along with recent photograph and self-attested relevant certificates, document and Statement of Purpose must be sent to the following address.
- There is No application fee.
- The envelope of the application must clearly mention "APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION IN (name of the programme and discipline) for AY 2013-14."
Last date for online registration: March 31, 2013.
Last date for sending the hard copy of the application: April 09, 2013.
Written test and PI will be from April 16 to May 15, 2013.
Deputy Registrar (Academic affair),
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IITI),
PACL Campus, 113/2-B )Opp. To Veterinary College),
Village Hemia Khedi, Indore-Mhow Road,
Indore - 453446.