- MCA CET will be conducted online at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs) The questions papers for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
- The Online CET would be compared of two online papers of 100 marks each of 45 minutes duration.
- The MAH-MCA-CET 2013 will be online examination comprises of two papers of 90 minutes duration viz, General Aptitude and Computer Concepts.
- CET will have negative mark system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer will carry 1 negative mark.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of any bachelor's degree can also be applied for the CET.
How To Apply:
- Application kit will be available at the selected branches of AXIS Bank in Maharashtra by paying Rs 750/- for General category candidates and Rs 550/- for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates can apply online in official website of DTE Maharashtra and do payment on online by Internet baking, Debit Card / Credit card and confirm the application form.
The candidates, who have failed to procure application kit on March 13, 2013 will be able to submit the online application form by paying Rs 1000/- in cash only on March 14 & 15, 2013 at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai.
Sale of the application starts from March 04, 2013.
Last for the sale of application form is March 13, 2013.
Issued of hall ticket from March 23, 2013.
MAH-MCA-CET 2013 will be held on: April 07, 2013.
Declaration of CET results on April 15, 2013.
Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, post Box No 1967,
Mumbai - 400001.
Tel: 022 - 22626853 / 54.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .