The specializations are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognized board of Examination.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
- The examination fee for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backword Class (OBC) candidates is Rs. 1000/-. The examination fee for candidates belonging to Schedule Cast (SC) and Schedule Tribe(ST) categories of Madhya Pradesh domicile is Rs. 600/-.
- After filling the RNET 2013 examination form, get the print out.
Documents need to submitted along with online application:
- Completed Application Form with your and parent / guardian's signature.
- Your colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) affixed on application appropriately.
- Attested copy of 10th class certifiate for Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of category certificate if you belong to SC/ST/OBC.
- Attested copy of MP domicile certifiacte in case of SC/ST/OBC category.
- Send your application form to the RGPV as mentioned on the address slip of the online RNET 2013 application form
Last date for the submission of online application form is April 10, 2013.
RNET 2013 will be held on April 28, 2013.
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya,
Airport Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Bhopal - 462033.
Tel.: 0755 - 2678862.