The Courses are offered in:
- M.A in Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, political Science, Public Administration, History and Sociology.
- M.Sc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Psychology.
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHROM)
- Master of Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- M.Com in Financial Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Computer Applications.
- PG Diploma in Sericulture, Clinical Biochemistry.
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- 5 Year Integrated PG Programme in M.Sc in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Kaktiya University by paying Rs 350/- in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained through DD of Rs 350/- drawn in favor of "The Registrar, KUCET A/c", payable at SBH, Kakatiya University Branch (2262).
Last date for receipt of application form is March 25, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs 500/- is April 02, 2013.
Commencement of entrance test: April 26, 2013.
Directorate of Admissions,
Warangal - 506009.