The Courses are offered in:
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS] - Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR]
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies-UG [SCMS-UG] - Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication [SIMC-UG]
- Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
- Symbiosis Law School [SLS] - Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies [SCMS] - Noida
SET is an objective type test with time duration of 150 minutes. SET is conducted in two sessions for five question papers and candidates may apply to take one paper from each session.
Candidates should passed 10+2 in relevant discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks form recognized board of examination.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can get registered by visiting the official website of Symbiosis Entrance Test.
- Application forms are also available at Axis Bank by paying Rs. 1500/- in cash.
- Application form can be obtained through demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
Exam Time Table:
|Date & Timings||Paper||Institutes|
May 04, 2013
9.30 AM to 12 PM
|Law||Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] - Pune|
Symbiosis Law School.[SLS] - Noida
|Engineering||Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]|
|Health Sciences||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences.[SIHS]|
Symbiosis College of Nursing [SCON]
May 04, 2013
2.30 PM to 5 PM
|General||Symbiosis Institute of Computers Studies and Research [SICSR]|
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies[SCMS-UG] - Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication [SIMC-UG]
Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies[SCMS]-Noida
Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]
|Design||Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]|
Online registration closes on April 14, 2013.
Last date for submission of application form is on April 16, 2013.
SET 2013 will be held on May 04, 2013.
SET 2013 results will be on May 20, 2013.
Symbiosis International University,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram: :Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune - 412115.
Tel: 020 - 39116226.