- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- For MBA: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
- For MCA: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) with Mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized university.
- The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode programme should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- ICET 2013 applications should be submitted through online only and fee of Rs 250/- to be paid at AP online centres, Mee Seva/ e-Seva centres in AP.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button DURING online application. If candidate wish to change, he/she can change selecting the EDIT button. After verifying and satisfying, submit the Online Application.
- After submission of Online Application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate can login to the website with his details and modify the information. If candidate wants to change the information which is not allowed on the website, candidate has to submit their complaint selecting the "Submit Complaint" in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, Candidates are requested to fill online application form carefully.
Document are need to be carried:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying degree Examination.
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate - SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority (Income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs).
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Certificate issued by competent authority (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.).
Last date for submission of online application: April 08, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form with late fee of Rs 750/- on April 15, 2013.
ICET 2013 entrance test will be conducted on: May 17, 2013.
ICET 2013 Office,
Dept. of Commerce & Business Management,
Vidyaranyapuri, Kakatiya University, Warangal - 506009.
Tel: 0870 - 2438088.