A graduation degree or equivalent from any recognized Indian/ foreign university with a minimum of 50 % at graduation level. Students appearing for final year can apply subject to completion of their examination requirements by September 30, 2013.
PGDM is a 2- year Full Time Residential Programme. The fees will be about Rs. 9,68,000/- for entire programme.
- First year: Rs. 4,82,500/-
- Second year: Rs. 4,85,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT Score, group discussion, relevant work experience, past academic record and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Insurance Academy.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1200/- in favor of National Insurance Academy, payable ta Pune.
- Applications are also available in the Coaching Centres of IMS Learning Centres and T.I.M.E.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 31, 2013.
The Admission Cell,
National Insurance Academy,
25, Balewadi Baner road,
NIA P.O. , Pune - 411045.