The B.Tech programs specializations are offered in:
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
ATIT 2013 is an aptitude test based on Computer Based Test (CBT) format. ATIT test paper contains multiple choice questions of 2 Hours 30 minutes duration and aimed to test candidates ability in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline with 50% of marks from recognized board of examination.
How to apply:
- Applicants are required to fill up the OMR Application Form enclosed and send it to the Admissions Officer, ATIT at Hyderabad.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of ICFAI University.
- The Downloaded application form along with DD of Rs 700/- drawn in favor of "IFHEA/c ATIT", payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at website and make payment of Rs. 700/- towards the cost of application using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card) through secure internet payment gateway.
Last date for the receipt of online application form is April 20, 2013.
ATIT 2013 will be held from May 05 to 11, 2013.
ATIT 2013 results will be declared on: May 20, 2013.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program),
ATIT Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,Punjagutta,
Hyderabad - 500082.
Ph: 040 - 23440966/7/8.
Email: email@example.com .