The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective type test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the should finish the paper with in 150 minutes.
The three Sections are:
- Analytical Ability: 75 questions
- Mathematical Ability: 75 questions
- Communication Ability: 50 questions
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- For MBA: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST) from any recognized university.
- For MCA: Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) with Mathematics at 10+2 level from any recognized university.
- The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode programme should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
How To Apply:
ICET 2013 applications should be submitted through online only and fee of RS 250/- to be paid at AP online centres, Mee Seva/ e-Seva centres in AP.
Candidates are advised to visit the website for the regular updates, As soon as online registration started we will publish the details.
Date of commencement of submission of online application starts from: Feb 25, 2013.
Last date for submission of online application: April 08, 2013.
ICET 2013 entrance test will be conducted on: May 17, 2013.
ICET 2013 Office,
Dept. of Commerce & Business Management,
Vidyaranyapuri, Kakatiya University, Warangal - 506009.
Tel: 0870 - 2438088.