OJEE 2013 is scheduled to be conduct on May 12, 2013. Candidates have to apply online for the Entrance exams. A single application form is sufficient for any possible combination of courses to be opted for admission to above mentioned courses.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply for OJEE - 2013 only "Online".
- Select Examination Group (A, B, C1 or C2) and fill relevant application form. After submitting your details, Computer Generates a Registration Number. Note down the Registration Number for future Reference. Important: If a Registration Number is already generated in your name, do not fill the form again. If more than one Application is Registered in your name, all the applications may be rejected.
- Payment through banks: Print Bank e-Challan for Fee payment through Syndicate Bank or State Bank of India (After fee payment note down Journal Number issued by Bank) Or Payment through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking: Make Fee Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking (Note your Transaction id).
- Submit fee payment details online only,After 24Hrs or Next working day(after11AM) of fee payment at banks. On confirmation of success full authentication, take printout of the confirmation page.
- Affix Passport Photograph, left hand thumb impression of the candidate and signatures of both the candidate and parent / guardian in the space provided and send the completed application form to Chairman OJEE by Registered Post or Speed Post, superscribing the envelop "ODISHA JEE-2013 Application Form" to below address.
Registration Fee: Rs 550/-.
Last date for receipt of application form: March 20, 2013.
OJEE 2013 test will be held on: May 12, 2013.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2013
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST- Khurda. Bhubaneswar -751030.