The courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- BE-MBA Integrated
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in Mathematics/ Biology subjects from a recognized board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from addresses given below, either in person (by paying cash of Rs. 350/-), or by post (on payment of Rs. 450/- by Demand Draft favouring "VINAYAKA MISSION'S RESEARCH FOUNDATION", payable at Salem or Chennai.
- Application from can be downloaded from the official website of Vinayaka Missions University.
- The filled application form along with a DD for Rs. 350/- drawn in favor of "VINAYAKA MISSION'S RESEARCH FOUNDATION", payable at Salem or Chennai.
Last date for the submission of online application form is April 17, 2013.
All India Common Entrance Examination will be held on April 27, 2013.
Vinayaka Mission's Research Foundation,
Vinayaka Missions University,
Sankari Main Road, (NH-47),
Ariyanoor, Salem - 636308. Tamil Nadu
Ph:0427 - 3987000.