- For MD/MS Clinical subjects, only those candidates who have not crossed the age of 30 years as on 31st December 2013 are eligible to apply. Date of birth as recorded in the 10th standard / school leaving certificate will be taken as authentic. Age relaxation will be considered for candidates with higher qualification in the concerned subject. For MD/MS Non clinical and PG Diploma courses age limit will not be applicable.
- Candidate must secure a rank in the Entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical council Act, 1956 and has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the state Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship.
- Candidates who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), if undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship /practical training and is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March, 2013. However candidates who secured their MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations or any other agency nominated by the Medical Council of India and obtain registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply online.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 2000/- in favor of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, payable at Kochi should be submitted to the admission office of the university.
Last date for the online registration: March 10, 2013.
Last date of receipt of confirmations sheet: March 16, 2013.
Entrance exam is to be held on: March 24, 2013.
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Phe: 0484 - 2858373 / 4008373.