The PG programmes are:
- Ph D in Science Faculty
- M Sc (Engg) and Ph D in Engineering Faculty
- Ph D in Interdisciplinary areas
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Master of Management (M.Mgt)
Ph,D integrated programmes in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences.
External Registration Programmes (ERP).
- Candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any recognized university.
- For more eligibility details please visit official website of Indian Institute of Science.
The selection will be based on CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE / IISc Entrance Test score.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online.
For General / OBC candidates: Rs 600/-.
For SC/ST/PH: Rs 300/-.
ERP candidates: Rs 1500/-.
Sponsored candidates: Rs 600/-.
- Last date for receipt of application form: March 08, 2013 (Sponsored candidates).
- Last date for receipt of application form: March 22, 2013 (Regular candidates).
- IISC Entrance Test on: April 28, 2013.
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore - 560012.