The Specializations are offered in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 board examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates should have secured excellent marks in JEE Main 2013, JEE Advanced, Karnataka CET, ComedK and Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET).
How to apply:
- Can have to apply Online.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Alliance University.
- The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of Rs.1,000/- (rupees one thousand only) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering", payable at Bangalore.
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Standard X mark sheet
- Standard XII mark sheet
- Entrance exams score card
Last date for the receipt of application form: March 31, 2013.
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bangalore - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 30938050/1/2/3 .