The criteria for Eligibility to apply for LAWCET-2013 is as follows:
For 3 year LL.B./B.L. Course:
Eligibility : The Candidates for 3 year LL.B./B.L. should have passed any Graduate Degree of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
Maximum age for seeking admission into 3 year Law Degree Program is limited to 30 years in case of general category of applicants and to thirty five years in case of applicants from SC, ST and other Backward communities.
For 5 Year LL.B./B.L. Course:
Eligibility :The Candidates for 5 year LL.B./B.L. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Maximum age for admission into 5 year Law Degree program is limited to 20 years in case of general category of applicants and to twenty two years in case of applicants from SC, ST and other Backward communities.
Reservation of seats :
- 100% seats reserved for Andhra pradesh students ( Based on LAWCET 2013 score )
- Other states students are not allowed
- Medium of Entrance Test
- The question paper is set both in English and Telugu.
- Qualifying marks in LAWCET
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 35% (i.e. 42 marks out of total 120 marks). There are no minimum qualifying marks for SCs and STs for ranking.
Nationality and Domicile:
The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.