Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a B.E/B.Tech degree in any branch excluding CSE and IT with 60% (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on written test score.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized university. The test shall be in two parts:
- Objective type questions for 50 marks.
- Essay writing for 50 marks
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Law University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 2000 in favor of 'Registrar, National Law University, jodhpur CLAT account, payable at Jodhpur should be submitted to the admission office.
- The candidates shall send the filled in application form with the enclosures by registered post or speed post or courier service so as to reach the Registrar, National Law University, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandore, Jodhpur-342304 Rajasthan.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 21, 2013.
Written Test will be held on April 07, 2013.
School of Insurance Studies,
National Law University,
NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur - 342304.
Tel: 0291 - 2577530.