The period of the Integrated M.Tech. programme will be a minimum of five years. The total number of credits required to fulfill requirements of the programme is 204. The course curriculum includes courses that are mandatory for all the students ("core") as well courses that they can choose depending upon their area of interest ("elective"). The elective courses are broadly grouped into two streams comprised of several focus area as shown below:
- Computer Science
- Database and Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- IT & Society
- Networking & Communication
- Embedded Systems Design
- VLSI Design
- IT & Society
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
Admissions to the Integrated M.Tech. programme is solely on the basis of performance at the Joint Entrance Examination Main - JEE (Main) 2013 conducted in the year 2013. Applicants must report in the application form the All India Rank obtained and the marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2013.
How to apply:
- The application form can be obtained by applying online.
- Application Fee Rs. 1000/- This fee must be paid by all the applicants.
Last date for applying online is July 10, 2013.
Last date for receiving application fee is July 13, 2013.
26/C, Electronic City,
Bangalore - 560100.
Tel.: 080 - 41407777.