The specializations are offered in:
- Financial Management
- marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Systems Management
- Health Care Management
- Operations and Manufacturing Management
- Insurance and Bank Management
- Hospitality Management
- Agro Business Management
- Safety Management
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor's programme in 2013 can also apply.
Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ CMAT score, written test and interview conducted by the BIT.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Birla Institute of Technology.
- Download the Bank Challan Form (SBI/ICICI) from college website to deposit the application fee for Rs.1,200/- (Rs.800/- for SC/ST) in favour of "Birla Institute of Technology", payable at Ranchi.
- Candidates may apply for more than one Campus, but separately by using separate forms and paying the application fee for each Campus.
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- The completed application form must be sent to the respective Campuses only (Campus of place for study).
Last date for the receipt of application form is April 10, 2013.
Announcement of list of selected candidates at respective campuses on April 20, 2013.
Birla Institute of Technology, Mersa
Ranchi, Jharkhand - 835215.
Ph: +91651 - 2275444.