- Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree of a minimum 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirement of 15 years of formal education) from a recognized university, with minimum aggregate pass class. ‘Pass Class' in the Bachelor's Degree pursued by the applicant will be taken for determining his/her eligibility.
- Candidates must be below the age of 40.
The candidates satisfying the eligibility requirements will be called for interview by the selection committee. The list of the selected candidates will be notified on the Institute Notice Board (Mumbai and Tuljapur Campus) and on Institute website.
How to apply:
- The Information Brochure and Application Form can be obtained by paying Rs. 500/- in person at the Cash Counter of the Institute.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Application form can also be obtained from the any branch of State Bank of India along with the fee challan by paying Rs 500/- in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is Feb 28, 2013.
Personal interview will be held on March 06, 2013.
Announcement of selected candidates: March 08, 2013.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Tuljapur Campus (School of Rural Development),
Apsinga Road, P.B. No. 9, Tuljapur - 413601,
District-Osmanabad, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: 02471 - 242061.