Below is the details of NET-2013 Exam Pattern.
DATE AND SCHEME OF THE TEST is as following.
The single paper MCQ based test will be held on Sunday, the 23rd June, 2013.
|(i) Life Sciences|
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Physical Sciences
(ii) Mathematical Sciences(iii) Engineering Sciences
Please Note The Following:
- The subjectwise schedule, date and timing of the Test is liable to be changed at the discretion of CSIR.
- To enable the candidates to go through the questions, the question booklet shall be distributed 15 minutes before the
- scheduled time of the exam. The Answer sheet (OMR Sheet) shall be distributed at the scheduled time of the exam.
- The actual number of questions in each part and section to be asked & attempted may vary from exam to exam.
- The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version except in Engineering Sciences, where
- the question booklet will be printed in English version only. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in the
- Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in bilingual and Candidate opting for English medium
- including candidates in Engineering Sciences, will be supplied Question Booklet printed in English Version only.
- The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
Check Below Links For More Details.