The B.E Courses are offered in:
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- The candidate must fulfil the age criteria requirements as per JEE Main 2013 i.e., candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1988 are eligible.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin from any foreign country but who intends to settle permanently in India and obtains Indian citizenship before admission to AIT.
- Admission to Army Institute of Technology is for the children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex Army personnel and war widows of the Army. The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the application form.
Candidates will be selected based on JEE Main 2013 merit list
JEE (Main) Application Form should be filled before filling AIT Application Form. The JEE (Main) Roll No must be endorsed on the AIT Application Form before submitting it to AIT. Failure to do so would result in rendering the AIT Application Form null and void.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Management.
- Application fee of Rs 750/- can be paid through credit/debit card or net banking. In addition candidate will need to pay a processing charge of Rs 37/-.
- A limited quantity of prospectus (hard copies) with application form will be available at AIT, Pune, HQ Commands and Headquarters AWES on payment of Rs 750/- through bank DD of a nationalised bank drawn in favour of Director, AIT and payable at Pune. No payment through cheque (including at-par cheques) will be accepted.
- Prospectus with application form can also be obtained by post from AIT on payment of Rs 820/- through bank DD drawn in favour of Director, AIT payable at Pune.
Last for the receipt of application form: April 30, 2013.
AIT forms will be accepted along with a late fee of Rs 500/- till: May 05, 2013.
Army Institute of Technology,
Dighi Hillsm Pune - 411015.
Tel: 020 - 27157612.