RPET 2013 test conducted for admission to first year of undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor's degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech. / B.E.) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) for the session 2013-14.
RPET 2013 online registration commences from March 2013 and entrance test will be conducted in May 2013. As soon as the timetable is announced we will publish the details.
- RPET-2013 exam consist of single examination of 3 hours duration containing 40 objective type questions in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The total no. of questions will be 120 carrying one mark each.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The questions in the test booklet will be in Hindi as well as in English.
- However, in case of any difference in Hindi & English versions of question, the questions in English version shall be treated as valid.
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science discipline from a Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examination.
The Coordinator, RPET 2013,
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur - 342032.
Tel: 0291 - 2632446.