The Courses are offered in:
- B.Stat. (Hons),
- B.Math. (Hons),
- Master of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics and Library & Information Science
- M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Master of Science (MS) in Library and Information Science:.
For Eligibility details please go through the Official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
The candidates will be selected based on academic record, written tests and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
- The downloaded application form along with DD in favor of "Indian Statistical Institute" payable at Kolkata.
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata.
Rs 500/- only for all applicants in the general category and all applicants for the JRF programmes (irrespective of reservation category) Rs 250/- only for applicants belonging to reserved categories for all programmes excluding JRF programmes.
Issue of application: Feb 05, 2013.
Last date foe receiving completed application form by hand/ post: March 06, 2013.
Date of selection test: May 12, 2013.
Dean of Studies, Admission 2013,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road,
Kolkata - 700108.
Tel: 033 - 25752500.