The Programmes are offered in:
- 3 Year M.Sc Tech in Applied Geology
- 3 Year M.Sc Tech in Applied Geophysics
- 2 Year M.Sc in Applied Physics
- 2 Year M.Sc Chemistry
- 2 Year M.Sc in Mathematics & Computing
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the institute.
Entrance Exam Centres:
Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dhanbad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Pune and Varanasi.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian School of Mines.
- The candidates are required to send the printout of the system generated application form, payment receipt ( 750/- for SC/ST/PD candidates only and 1,500/- for all other categories of candidates), photocopies of all certificates and mark sheets to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Exam & Academic), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad-826004, Jharkhand.
- The envelope containing the print out of system generated application form and all other relevant documents should be superscribed as "Admission to M.Sc. /M.Sc. Tech 2013".
Last date for filling application forms: March 31, 2013.
Entrance Exam will be held on: May 12, 2013 at 9 AM to 12 PM.
Indian School of Mines,
Dhanbad - 826004, Jharkhand.
Ph : 0326-2296559.