- The Board has decided to conduct the examination through optical Marks recognition / Reading (OMR) system from this year (2013) in place of the conventional mode of examination. However the pattern of questions will continue to be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will have a Text Booklet/Question paper containing 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Every question paper has a particular Series (A/B/C) mentioned on the front page which the candidate must carefully write at the appropriate place on the OMR Answer Sheet and also in the Attendance Sheet.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent Resident of Tripura.
- The applicant or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10(ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination, 2013 and has passed / appeared or due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and the Children of the Employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the Examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
How To Apply:
- The Application form & Prospectus may be obtained from counter of the office of the TBJEE (second gate of the ground floor of the building of Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Gurkhabasti) on payment of Rs. 80/ - (Rs. 50/- for Application form & Rs. 30/- for Prospectus ) in cash.
- The Application Form & Prospectus will also be available from the Care Taker Unit, DIrectorate of Higher Education ( Old Secretariat Building, Akhaura Road, Agartala), on payment of Rs. 80/- in cash.
- The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained by postal request from the office of ther TRIPURA BOARD OF JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION by sending Postal Order of Rs. 80/- (Rupess eighty only) per Form & Prospectus in favour of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office. All postal requests must be accompanied with a self addressed envolope of 30 cm x 13 cm size and a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed on it.
- The Application form & prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination.
|April 24, 2013|
Submission of application: Feb 11, 2013.
Dispatch of Admit card: March 2013.
TBJEE 2013 will be held on; April 24 & 25, 2013.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
3rd Floor, Building of Tripura Board of Secondary Education,
Gurkhabasti, Agartala - 799006.