Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university with CAT 2012 score card
The candidates will be selected based on CAT/ GMAT score. Group discussion and interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras.
- Candidates should pay the application fee by way of demand draft or bankers cheque drawn in favour of "The Registrar, IIT Madras" and payable at Chennai. Draft from any bank is acceptable.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500 /- except in the following cases:
- A reduced fee of Rs. 750 /- is applicable for SC/ ST/ PD applicants.
- There is no application fee for Women applicants. (However Sponsored and NRI category women applicants should pay the fees.).
Last Date for the submission of application form on Jan 28, 2013.
Department of Management Studies,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai - 600036, India.
Ph: 044 - 22575551.