SAAT, the entrance test is conducted at 60 centers across 42 cities of India. The Test is primarily a objective multiple choice type test and is at par with the standard of the test of other national level entrance tests. The University abides by the Government policies on reservation for admission of women, physical disabled and SC/ST candidates.
Short listed candidates are required to attend an open counselling for admission into various programmes of the University. Also, candidates with diploma in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management are eligible for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through SAAT.
The online application form for SAAT 2013 will be available in the official website Siksha 'O' Anusandhan (SOA) University in the month of February 2013.
The programmes are offered in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in different branches of engineering at ITER.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at IMS & SH.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) at IDS.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) at SPS.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) at SHM.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) at SNC.
- BBA LLB at SNIL
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Electronics& Instrumentation Engineering Department, Civil Engineering Department, Electronics& Communication Engineering Department, Electrical Engineering Department, Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department, Mechanical Engineering Department, Computer Science & Information Technology Department, Computer Science& Engineering Department, Material Science& Technology, Environmental Science & Technology and Biotechnology at ITER.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) at ITER.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at IBCS.
- Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) at IBCS.
- Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (MHMCT) at SHM.
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, Pharmatechnology and Pharmacognosy at SPS.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology at CBT.
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) in Medical & Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, and Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing at SNC.
- Master of Law (LLM) at SNIL.
Lateral Entry Programmes:
- Under Lateral Entry (LE) scheme 20% of intake capacity of previous year in appropriate discipline and carry forward vacant seats of 1st year of Engineering / Pharmacy / Hotel Management / B.Sc. Nursing will be filled up at the 2nd year level. These seats will be over and above the intake capacity. (Refer - Appendix-XVI)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in different branches at ITER.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) at SPS.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) at SHM.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing) at SNC.