Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for a Reach Oxford Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Duration Of the Programme: Depends on the course (May be 3 or 4 years)
Expenses: University fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year.
- Applicants must be a child of a diplomat currently stationed in the UK and from a developing country.
- The Applicant must hold an offer for a full time undergraduate degree at the University
How to apply:
- Applicant must first make an application to the University through UCAS and be successful in gaining a place.
- They will need to complete a separate scholarship application form
Dates To Remember:
- Last date for applying is: 15th February, 2013 (Friday) till 12 noon (UK Timings).
- Result: Applicant will be informed in the month of May 2013.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years in subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for thee scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.