COMEDK UGET 2013 to be held on May 12, 2013. The UGET 2013 online application form will be available on the official website from February 2013.
- COMEK-UGET-2012 is based on objective type of questions.
- Physics and Chemistry paper is compulsory for all candidates.
- The combined paper contains 120 questions of 60 questions in Physics and 60 questions in Chemistry. The test time duration is 120 minutes.
- Mathematics paper is compulsory of BE and Biology for MBBS/BDS candidates.
- The Mathematics and Biology paper contains 60 question of each with time duration of 60 minutes.
- Candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing for the examination and expecting results may also apply.
Executive Secretary - COMEDK,
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560055.