- Candidates should have a MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of work experience in public health/HIV surveillance or programmes related activities in Central/State Govt or private/non-government organization.
40 years or less as on the date of commencement of the course.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Epidemiology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. Rs. 600/- drawn in favor of 'SCTIMST', payable at Thiruvnanthapuram.
- The filled in prescribed application form with necessary enclosures should be sent to the course co-ordinator, PGDHE, ICMR School of Public Health, National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR), Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600077.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 01, 2013.
National Institute of Epidemiology (ICMR),
Second Main Road,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board,
Ayapakkam, Near Ambattur,
Chennai - 600077.
Tel: 044 - 26820517.