The online application forms will be available in 2 week of January 2013. The KIITEE 2013 entrance exam will be conducted online from April 23 to May 02, 2013.
The Courses are offered in:
- B.Tech. (4 years)
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual-Degree)(5 years)
- B.Tech & MBA (Dual-Degree)(5 years)
- M.B.B.S(4 1/2 years)
- B.D.S(4 years)
- Biotechnology - Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)(5 years)
- B.Sc Nursing(4 years)
- BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB(5 years)
- Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile)(4 years)
- Bachelor in Film and Television Production(3 years)
- B.Tech.-Lateral Entry (3years)
- M.C.A. (3 years)
- M.Tech. (2 years)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology)(2 years)
- M.Sc. Nursing(2 years)
- LLM.(2 years)
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted at selected centres as per the programme. Instructions will be given to candidates along with the admit card and will be available in KIIT website.
- The Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the Test. Candidates should take their seats immediately after opening of the Examination Hall.
- In the first 15 minutes, the invigilators will give instruction regarding appearing the Examination, procedure of Marking the answers etc. If the Candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the important instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, in any case, will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination.
- All the questions will be of Objective type and answers will be marked on OMR sheet.
- All the questions will be of objective type scoring four marks (+4) for each correct response, minus one mark (-1) for each incorrect response & zero (0) for no response. So the candidates are advised not to respond to a question, if they are not sure about the answer. If a candidate will indicate more than one answer of a question, then it will be treated as incorrect and will fetch negative marks.