First Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine or equivalent.
First Class Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent.
First Class MBA Degree with any of the above
- All India written test for entrance to be conducted at Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai. The institute reserves the right to cancel/reallocate any of the centres in case of insufficient number of qualifying candidates at a particular centre.
- Candidates who will be writing the LSAT-India 2012 are exempted from the above-mentioned All India written test. Such candidates will be shortlisted for the GD/PI on the basis of their percentile ranks in the LSAT-India 2012. The candidates must mention their LSAT-India Registration number clearly in the appropriate box in the On-Line Application Form for RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur. RGSOIPL, IIT Kharagpur will obtain LSAT-India scores directly from LSAT-India.
- From the list of qualified candidates from the entrance test, the final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of GD/PI at Kharagpur and other centers as may be decided by the Institute from time to time.
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The hard copy of the filled in online form must accompany a draft of Rs.1000/- for General / OBC category or Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH category, as application fees, drawn in favour of "IIT Kharagpur " payable at Kharagpur and should be sent to the Dean, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law , Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur-721302.
Last date for submission of online application form: March 01, 2013.
Last date of accepting hard copy: March 10, 2013.
Date of Entrance exam: May 11, 2013.
Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law,
Indian Institute of Technology,
Kharagpur - 721302.
Phone: +91 - 3222 - 282237.