The Areas of Specialization:
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/ Statistics)
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- General Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- A Masters' degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2013.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GRE, GATE,GMAT and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR) and written test conducted by IIM Lucknow,Noida Campus conducted for its WMP Programme are also eligible to apply.
The course fee for exempted Candidates will be Rs. 4,00,000/- while it is Rs. 5,50,000 for the non exempted students. This does not include boarding & lodging during campus visits.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to the below address.
Last date for the receipt of application from is on Feb 28, 2013.
Administrative Officer (Admission),
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow,
(Noida Campus), B-1, Sec-62,
Noida - 201307.
Tel: 0120 - 6681081.