Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.
Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied materials sciences under Part - II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.
Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part - II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
Candidates with B.A English as special Subjects.
B. Ed (Distance Mode) Programme Study Centers :
- Malla Reddy College of Education, Suraram ‘X' Roads,Quthbullapur (M), Ranga Reddy Dist.
- N.S.R. College of Education, V.V. Campus, Jambagh, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Islamia College of Education, Mustabad Road, Siddipet, Dist. Medak.
- Gokul College of Education, Gokul Nagar, Nalgonda.
- Govt. College of Teacher Education, Mahabubnagar.
B.Ed.(Distance Mode) course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all the candidates including BC/SC/ST Candidates.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Osmania University.
- The Application form along with DD of Rs 1,000/- drawn in favor of 'The Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U' payable at Hyderabad should be submitted to The Director, Directorate of Admissions, New Building (Near PGRR CDE) Osmania University Campus,Hyderabad - 500 007 on any working day between 10.00 a.m to to 4.00 p.m. either in person or by post before the last date of submission.
Last date for the submission of application form is January 11, 2013.
Directorate of Admissions,
Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education,
Hyderabad - 500007.
Ph No: 040 - 27090136.