- He / She is a Citizen of India.
- He / She has studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS/BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India.
- Candidate must have secured MBBS/BDS degree from a University established by law in India.
- Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI.
- Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course.
PG-CET 2013 Exam pattern:
- Entrance Test will be for a maximum marks of 200.
- Actual duration of the test is for 180 minutes.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted in English.
- Questions will be multiple choice type, each having four alternatives. Answer sheet is of OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) type with carbonless copy.
- 50% of marks in the KRLMPCA PG CET 2013 is a must for eligibility of admission to Post Graduate Courses. Each question carries one mark.
- Correct answer will be awarded one mark. No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking.
- No negative valuation.
- Key Answers of test will be notified on the website on 09th February, 2013. Objections if any may be sent to the Association.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of KRLMPCA.
- The filled application form along with DD for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore.
Last date for sale of application form: Jan 02, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application form: Jan 05, 2013.
Admit card can be downloaded from: Jan 28, 2013.
PG-CET 2013 will be held on: Feb 09, 2013.
The Chief Examiner,
Flat No.143, 4th Floor, "SURYAMUKHI",
Garden Apartments, # 21,
Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore - 560001.
Ph: 080 - 41121233.