The Programme are offered in:
BBM+MBA 5 years MBA integrated Programme
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with 60% of marks from a recognized board of examination.
- Candidates born after on or before July 01, 1992 eligible for test.
Entrance Test Pattern:
English, Reasoning and Aptitude Test for 2 hours carrying 100 marks.
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the written test conducted by Vignan University.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the score obtained in V-MAT 2013, provided if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the written test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks statements, Transfer certificate, Conduct certificate etc.) to the Director-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to the programme will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/ documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain applications by post from the University Office on payment of Rs. 200/- by DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Offices at Guntur (Ph. 0863-2231326), Hyderabad (Ph. 9866399664), Visakhapatnam (Ph. 9052544736) , Vijayawada (Ph. 0866 -6593777), Vignan University (ph: 0863-2118487/88).
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Vignan University.
- The filled application along with the DD for Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to reach the address given below before the last date specified.
Issue of application starts from Dec 26, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is March 15, 2013.
VMAT 2013 online Test will be held from:March 24, 2013 at 10 Am to 12 Pm.
Guntur - 522213,
Ph:+91863 - 2118487.