The results will NOT be available from the office of the Council in New Delhi. Queries about the results by candidates/parents/guardians will not be entertained by the Council.
To See Time Table click on:
Below are a few important instructions to candidates who attend the march 2013 examination:
- Be seated in the Examination Room five minutes before the time fixed for the start of the examination in the subject.
- If an Examination Paper for which you are not entered is handed to you, or if the questions indicate that a map or any other stationery should also have been given out, bring it to the attention of the Supervising Examiner at once.
- Attend carefully to all general directions that may be given at the head of a paper, e.g. directions limiting the number of questions that may be answered etc.
- Write your Index Number clearly on the top right-hand corner of every sheet of the given stationery, which you use. Write your name and the name of the subject as well as your Index Number on the first sheet of each answer booklet. If you are using answer books, you need to write this information only on the cover, and on any loose maps, graph paper etc.
- In addition to the time indicated in the timetable for writing the paper, 15 minutes time is given for reading the questions.
- Read the questions very carefully. Time should not be wasted in writing down information that is not asked for as no marks will be given for it.
- Do not spend too much time on one or two questions so as to leave yourself no time to answer the others.
- When the time allotted for writing the examination has concluded, arrange your answer booklets sequentially in ORDER, THE FIRST PAGE AT THE TOP etc. See that they have your Index Number written on them. Fasten them together at the left-hand top corner and hand them over unfolded.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory explanation to the Supervising Examiner. Except in exceptional circumstances, a paper will not be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late.
- Candidates must NOT be ABSENT from any of the papers of the SUBJECTS of GROUP I, i.e. English, a Second Language, History, Civics & Geography and that of the Elective Subjects offered by them from Group II and III, as applicable.
- The continuation booklets will be issued on request only after you have completed writing on all pages of the answer booklet/continuation booklet already issued.
- All continuation booklets used/unused must be attached to the answer booklet.
- All working including rough work, should be done on the same sheet as the rest of the answer.
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!!