Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board examination.
- 10+2 board examination in CBSE or ICSE or states boards
- Intermediate or +2 Pre-university examination conducted by the recognized board or university.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at the advanced level.
- High Schools certificate examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any public school/Board/University examination in india or in a foreign country recognized by the association of indian universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of senior secondary education.
- HSC Vocational Examination.
Candidates should have age limit of 22 years on July 01, 2013 (25 years for SC/ST candidates).
How to apply:
- Candidates should have to apply online.
- The application form and information can be obtained from the MCHMCT office at Noida or 50 affiliated institutes of hotel management and 6 food crafts institutes by paying Rs 900/- (Rs 450/- for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is April 15, 2013.
Admit card will be available on: April 19, 2013.
JEE-2013 Test will be held on April 27, 2013.
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A-34, Sector 62, Noida - 201301.
Tel: 0120 - 2402818.