Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent board of examination
Sale of application:
Application form and prospectus can be had from the office of the respective centres on payment of Rs 50/- in cash.
How to apply:
- Completed application accompanied by demand draft for Rs 100/- (Rs 50/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the head of training centre towards registration fee and attested copies of mark list of +2 examination chosen training centre on or before the last date prescribed.
- The D.D in respect of Model Polytechnic, Mala should be payable at Chalakudy Candidates are precluded from applying to more than one training centre for admission.
- In the application, the name of training centre chosen should be invariably noted. Once selected, transfer from one training centre to another will not be given under any circumstances.
- The application without registration fee will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Application form downloaded from the website of IHRD and should be submitted to the concerned training centre along with a Demand Draft for Rs 150/- drawn in favour of the head of concerned training centre.
On the basis of aggregate percentage of marks secured in the +2 Examination. (Each training centre will be treated as separate unit for selection of candidates).
Admission fee: Rs 300.00/-
Tuition fee: Rs 6000.00/-
Caution Deposit (Refundable): Rs 500.00/-
Examination fee: Rs 750.00/-
Internet fee: Rs 150.00/-
Total: Rs 7200+500/-
Last date for the submission of application form is on Dec 31, 2012.
Institute of Institute of Human Resource Development,
Prajo'e Towers, Vazuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala - 695014.
Tel: 0471 - 2323597.