The Programs are offered in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Earth & Environmental Studies
- Information Technology
- Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm level from a recognized technical institute or university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed "Application for Part-time / Full-time (without scholarship) Ph.D. Programme in Department of ___________________________________".
Last date for the submission of application form is Dec 31, 2012.
Display of selected candidates list on: Jan 07, 2013.
National Institute Technology Durgapur,
Durgapur - 713209, West Bengal.
Ph: 0343 - 2752043.